Thursday, February 14, 2008

Talk Show names

Hi All!

I hate to do this, but there is just no other way. I have a show coming up at the Hayward Gallery in London. It is a talkshow loosely based around The Center for Improved Living. I will discuss some of the topics brought up in the questions on this site and have guests and do interstitial videos etc.

I NEED A NAME FOR THIS TALK SHOW!!! Below are the names I came up with, but I'm sure you good people have a better name, so... The floor is yours. Please help!! But if you have a favorite from below, let me know. Thanks!

forever yours,
marc

my talk show names:

You & Me TV
Me N U
The Me & You Show
Channel B
The Pretty Good Show
The Hamburger Pyramid
That’s Better
The More Better Show
More Better
The Some More Show
The Other Show
The Other Southbank Show
I Did It!
Showtronics
Showtronic
This is great!
That Show
The That Show
The American Talk show in London
The Human Show
Humans on the Internet
The Marc Horowitz Show
The Marc Show!
The fast planet show
Not another bar chart show
@ the show & things
& things show
Yes!
The Fuzzy Show
The 3 VHS camera Show
MOOT
Data Entry
The Weird Show
The _____ Show
Earth!
Cup of Tea
Tea Time
The Bran New Show (that is Scottish slang for excellent)
The Brand New Show
A Comfortable Spaceship
Close to Being Right
The Picnic Table (and have a picnic table as the main set piece, everything would happen around that)