Friday, October 12, 2007

tech help on comments!

I am experiencing some difficulties with Haloscan comments.

Haloscan displays comments fine on the first page, but when you go to "older posts," it appears as if there are no comments on the posts, which is not the case. In order to see the comments, the user must click on the post title to go to the individual link for the post to find that there are actually comments. This is a misfortune considering my blog is based around the answers in the comments.

Have you heard of this before? What can I do to fix this? Or even better yet, how do I migrate back to blogger based comments?

I initially set up haloscan so we could post links and photos, but that doesn't seem as important anymore with the direction the site has headed.

Thanks for your participation and help!
All the best,
Marc